Papers must be written in English. The maximum number of pages
allowed must include all figures.
Paper submissions must be formatted in the style of the Springer
Publications format for Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
For complete details, see Springer's
Main specifications are as follows:
- Margins: The papers must strictly take the margins as described
in the instructions
- Papers should NOT have
- Page numbers
- Page limit:
- Research/Academic Track: 14
- Semantic Web In Use Track: 14
- Doctoral Consortium: 2
- Semantic Web Challenge: 8
- Over-length papers will not be accepted
- Illustrations and references are also counted in the
Additional Details of Call For Papers
Copyright forms are required for all accepted papers
are are due August 25, 2006. Forms can be downloaded from [here].
Please send via fax or post to:
Attn: Jennifer Golbeck
8400 Baltimore Ave, Suite 200
College Park, MD 20740